WinTopMost is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2001-11-21. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000.
WinTopMost can put topmost automatically any window and/or disable its
X close button (window's top right corner).
Main features :
- Runs on Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/Windows 2000.
- Put allways on top any window or comme back to a "normal" (non topmost)
- Disable or enable X close button of any window.
- Can set topmost automatically all windows with captions containing specific strings.
WinTopMost intercepts windows captions when programs are running (can intercept many strings and set topmost many windows).
- Can disable automatically X close buttons for all windows with captions containing specific strings.
WinTopMost intercepts windows captions when programs are running (can intercept many strings and disable X close buttons of many windows).
You may use WinTopMost to ensure that the users log out correctly for example for telnet, not just close the application.
Can run in command line mode.
WinTopMost (version 1.1e) has a file size of 1.57 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 167 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.